Hanover Pensions Limited (registered number: 01463755) and Hanover Trustee Company Limited (registered number: 01352234) are limited companies registered in England & Wales. Lists of directors are available for inspection at the registered office: 13 Hanover Square, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, W1S 1HN.
Culver Financial Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 114852. Culver Financial Management Limited is registered in England and Wales with the number 01157569. A list of directors is available for inspection at our registered office: 13 Hanover Square, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, W1S 1HN.
Hanover Employee Benefits Limited is an appointed representative of Culver Financial Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 114852. Hanover Employee Benefits Limited is registered in England and Wales with number 02136651. Culver Financial Management Limited is registered in England and Wales with the number 01157569. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice or trusts. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest. The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
The content of this website is designed to provide information about Hanover Pensions Limited, The Hanover Trustee Company Limited, Culver Financial Management Limited and Hanover Employee Benefits Limited, the people who work here and the services they offer.
The information on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute financial or legal advice.
Our investment propositions may not be suitable for some investors. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and the value of investments can go down as well as up. Therefore, when we look at the managers of investment funds we pay attention in our decision process to; investment philosophy, processes and the investment team and their risk controls. Investments always carry a risk. We will, therefore, discuss the risks involved in the various investment propositions before any investment recommendations are made.
Articles and briefings published on this website were correct when they were written but may be out of date by the time you read them on this website. While we make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct you should not rely on it without taking advice from a member of the firm.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Hanover Pensions Limited’, ‘The Hanover Trustee Company Limited’, ‘Culver Financial Management Limited’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered offices are given above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.