Asset management

We provide you with investment advice and ongoing investment management which is tailored to your long term financial goals. We can also offer arrangements for inheritance tax planning, life and income protection insurances.

What services do we provide?

  • Thorough and on-going assessment of a client’s financial circumstances
  • Advice on the suitability of existing financial arrangements
  • Strategic advice on financial objectives and long term financial goals
  • An investment solution which aims to provide you with optimum results for clients
  • On-going review and monitoring, all of which is communicated to you on a regular basis

What are the typical investment wrappers?

  • Pension funds
  • Individual savings accounts
  • Life assurance products
  • Unit trusts, investment trusts and OEICs
  • Legacy PEPs
  • Offshore funds
  • Portfolios of shares/bonds/gilts

Why are we different?

We pride ourselves on providing a consistent service and strongly supported investment propositions provided by industry experts.

We match your specific objectives to products and services that are suitable for you both now and into the future.

We act with integrity and operate with full transparency at all times.

Who should you contact for more information?

Director Richard Brazier

Financial Adviser Amanda Beacon

Senior Consultant Graham Smithson


Hanover Financial Management Limited is an appointed representative of Culver Financial Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 114852. Hanover Financial Management Limited is registered in England and Wales with number 8586887. Culver Financial Management Limited is registered in England and Wales with number 01157569. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice or trusts. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please