We advise on a range of issues, ranging from the basic to the highly complex. We know most schemes are keen to minimise liabilities and have a clear oversight of risk.
We can undertake most of the actuarial work that a defined benefit pension scheme may need, and pride ourselves on bringing a straightforward and pragmatic approach to the process.
We’re equipped to prepare bespoke models for complex situations and extend our reports to include consideration of all financial aspects.
- Wind up and management of final salary schemes
- Pension fund valuations
- Advice on investment strategy
- Scheme member and other statutory communications
- Independent trustee services for final salary and money purchase pension schemes, as well as group life arrangements
- Advice for final salary and money purchase schemes
- Advice on investment manager selection
- Loss calculations for pension and investment complaint cases
- Pension transfer analysis and advice
- Actuarial valuations for accounting purposes
- Actuarial modelling and reporting
- Pension sharing reports for divorce cases
- Valuations of loss of earnings and other benefits to assist in employment tribunal cases
- Risk management, including modelling exercises, actuarial calculations and reporting
- Nil capital gains tax
- 25% of benefits paid tax-free
- PPI mis-selling calculations and advice
Who do we work with?